- Levis Vintage Riders Pants
- Style # : 74877-000
- Color : Dogtooth Black / White
- Fabric : 100% Cotton
- Features reinforced "horse riding" paneling that wraps from the seat to below the calf
- Pays Tribute to the early 1960's folkies of Greenwich Village, NY
- "The folk music revival began in the 1940's, when Americans found a renewed interest in traditional music and square dancing. A decade later, the music was all but silenced, as folk artists - who were seen as rebellious bohemians - were driven into hiding during the Red Scare. Despite the censorship, the folk movement continued and solidified its appeal to a new generation of beatniks and free thinkers. By the 1960's, New York City's Greenwich Village had become the epicenter of American folk music, where musicians revolutionized the genre and placed it at the center of popular culture"
Model is 5'10", 150lbs and is seen wearing a Size 30x30