- Ceramic Super Reds Bearings
- Contains set of 8 bearings, instructions, and sticker
- A slightly more affordable cousin to the world famous Swiss Bearings
- The story of Ceramic Reds is simple. Take the superior steels used in the Super Reds and swap the steel balls for grade 5 silicone nitrade, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have the Bones Ceramic Super Reds.
- Bones Ceramic Supre Reds are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than the Super Reds, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt in your Ceramic Super Reds the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super Reds use a bone colored shield with laser engraved outer races for identification
Customer Service: 616-742-2660
iMessage: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
Frequently Asked Questions