Out of Stock
- Naked & Famous Weird Guy Jean (Kapok Selvedge Denim)
- Style # : 101010003
- Color : Indigo
- Fabric : 80% Cotton - 20% Kapok
- Slim fit
- 12.5oz Japanese fabric construction
- This unique denim is a blend of Kapok and Cotton fibers : Kapok is a natural fiber extracted from the seed pods of the Kapok tree, which is found most often in Mexico, Central America and South America. Inside these large seed pods, this fluffy matter is a cellulosic fiber just like cotton, yet its hollow and shorter than cotton. These characteristics create a fluffy and lightweight fiber that has been used for hundreds of years to create pillows, life jackets and even insulation. Kapok fibers are notoriously difficult to spin into yarn. However, recently, N&F's favorite Japanese mill has found an ingenious way to spin and blend this fiber with cotton to create a yarn that is tough, yet fully and soft. N&F uses this special custom yarn to create a denim that's soft and fluffy on the inside but strong and great-fading on the outside. The surface texture and color are very unique. Kapok is also known as "Cloud Cotton".
- Medium rise
- Leg tapers from the knee down
- Leather patch at back waistband
- Button fly
- Made in Canada
Model is 5'10", 150lbs and is seen wearing a Size 31W
Waist : 31"
Front Rise : 10.5"
Upper Thigh : 11.75"
Knee : 8.6"
Leg Opening : 7.5"
Inseam : 34.5"
Customer Service: 616-742-2660
iMessage: email@example.com (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
Frequently Asked Questions